Back to insights
Get to know…Our Website Developer
By Lois Ransome
On Oct 22, 2019
Next up is Mark, our Website Developer. If you’ve got a technical question then Mark is your man! As a Colchester Zoo Gold Pass holder he is equally knowledgeable about wildlife, so he can spice up your website consultation with a few facts on tigers.
1. How does your morning usually start?
Wake up at 6:30 - 7:00am, then shower, breakfast, dressed and drive to work.
2. What’s your favourite thing about being a Web Developer?
Learning and trying new things. There’s no cap on how much you can learn as a Web Developer as things are always changing, so it’s a very rewarding position to be in.
3. What’s on the menu for lunch?
Mystery packed lunch, a trip to Sainsbury for a microwave meal or a Nandos on Friday.
4. What songs are you playing in the office?
Whatever is on the radio.
5. What’s your proudest working achievement?
Anytime I can find a way to improve the development workflow.
6. Aside from the necessities, what is one thing you could not go a day without?
7. Three words to describe your personality
Honest and sarcastic.
8. Your favourite place in Colchester and why?
Colchester Zoo to see the rhino bird near the sun bears.
9. What did you want to be when you were little?
A professional footballer.
10. Who did you look up to growing up?
Duke from Tracey Beaker. Shout out to a real one!
11. Favourite app and why?
Reddit - mainly for r/soccer updates.
12. Office snack of choice?
Sweet chilli sunbites.
13. Favourite song for Monday motivation?
Free Love Freeway by David Brent.
14. Memorable moment at work?
Having my eyes opened to the greatness of a succulent Nandos meal.
15. What’s the best thing about working at Digital Reflow?
16. Would you rather always have to say what you are thinking or never be able to talk again?
Say what you are thinking.
17. Who is most likely to win an Oscar in the office?
18. Who is the most likely to spend their money on something stupid?
19. Who is the most likely to talk to animals?
20. Who is the most likely to become famous for the wrong reason?